Monday 2 October 2017

Enter if you dare!

 Servus and welcome to my "Calico Craft Parts Monday" as a proud DT member for the Calico Craft Parts Blog!

It is my turn today to inspire and share some new ideas and possible techniques on how to use Calico Craft Parts to enhance your projects and - of course and in the first place - to have a lot of fun with them!

Halloween is fast approaching and I finally managed to take the time to create my own little Haunted Manor using Tim Holtz' lovely house dies! It was great fun and I am really happy with the outcome of my first try! But I was even more happy when I found that the new Calico Craft Parts Halloween Mini MDF Wood Shapes were the perfect size to turn my abandoned house into a spooky one!!!

If you want to find out about how I created the setting for my mansion, simply click HERE to be taken to the post at the Calico Craft Parts blog. I decided to dive in and create a little diorama with a spooky tree, an abandoned graveyard, bats, ravens, ghosts and this cute little pumpkin fella... (more about the house in particular and how I made it over here on my blog tomorrow).


Here's a little sneak peek for you:






Have a good start into the week and - as always - hugs and happy crafting! 
Claudia xxx



3 comments:

  1. Das ist ANBETUNGSWÜRDIG gestaltet Claudia! Einfach fantastisch!
    Ich wünsche Dir einen guten Oktober!
    Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt von
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this is absolutely FABULOUS Claudia. I love that it lacks the 'dark' side of things. It's still spooky but in a more pleasant sort of way that appeals to those of us that like the more 'fun' part of the haunting!!! Your grass looks like you laid Astroturff!! It's GORGEOUS. Really SUPER SPLENDID in every way. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia, this is one spookylicious house! Love all the wonderful details you added to make it so unique! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx