Monday 14 November 2016

Autumn Farewell at Calico Craft Parts

Hi and servus!

As usual on a Monday this is a short invite over to the Calico Craft Parts blog, where I am sharing a project that is meant to capture everything (well - almost) I love about autumn. Winter is almost here and everything is cold and grey already so a bit of warmth was something I needed ;)



I am also sharing a simple and cheap technique on how to create this heavily textural rust like look. (*wink wink).

So I hope to see you over at the Calico Craft Parts blog soon!

Hugs and have a happy crafting Monday!
Claudia
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Claudia. Love the ode to Autumn and the beautiful rusted elements you added xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nun wissen wir, wo sich der Herbst mit seinen warmen Farben in diesem Jahr versteckt hat ;-) Love the nature feeling! Hugs Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx