Sunday 23 March 2014

New Stuff - New Design Team!



Yay! Great news to share with you today: I am now part of one of the most cool and fun DTs - the fab bunch from That Craft Place!



That Craft Place Challenge Blog


Lisa, the owner of That Craft Place store (a bricks and mortar shop and online store as well) offers an awesome range of beautiful own stamp designs, digital stamps, various mixed media, lovely own design embellishments and wood die cuts and lots of general stamping and crafting stuff! And her team is one of the most relaxed, helping and friendly I have ever met! 
You will find at least two makes per month on my blog on which I will use their fab stamps and other products and I also love that they offer DecoArt products too or order them for you if you if you need anything special!

You can find Lisa's products or/and her DT's makes at:
I am to be found at facebook at Natter and Chatter for the first two months, where the DT and group members show off and exchange inspiration and crafting "secrets" ;). After that teams will switch places, so I will be found on the challenge blog for another two months...  and I hope I will see you visit both! There's inspiration for everyone - be it grunge OR cute! Honestly I really enjoy that cute and grunge lovers mix and mingle at That Craft Place. I have already learned a lot about "the other side" of craftiness *lol.


To find out who else is on the brand new DT just hop over to Natter and Chatter to have a closer look! See you there soon - and on my blog as well - introducing my very first make for Lisa's and Erin's fab teams!

If you come back tomorrow you will be able to see my very first make for That Craft Place! ;)

xoxo Claudia

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Claudia!! I'll be by tomorrow to check out the new make. That Craft Place is so fortunate to have you on their DT :) Hugs!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to be on the team with you.....Yayyy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claudia. Enjoy your time as a DT member of TCP...great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Claudia, Congratulations, well done you. Will try and look tomorrow, but have another hospital run. Alles gute von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na da gratuliere ich Dir aber mal, liebe Claudia! Ein dolles Ding! Jetzt mischt Du auch noch hier mit! Aber ich kann es gut verstehen, dass man sich um Dich reißt! Du machst fabelhafte Kunst, ob nun kleiner Tag oder große Journalseite! Jetzt muss ich aufpassen, dass ich Dich auch überall finde und nichts von Dir verpasse! Ich frage mich nur, wie Du das alles zeitlich schaffst... Multitalent, oder?
    Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Restsonntag!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new DT post Claudia. I'm sure you will be an asset.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations Claudia and it is great that they do both cute and grunge, it will appeal to lots of people for sure. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Claudia!!! I'm happy for you! I ca'nt wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! :) Can't wait to see what you've come up with!
    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claudia,
    I'm very happy we are on the same team! I'm looking forward to get into crafting. I've got he feeling I'm going to learn a lot of things from you all.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  11. So here's where to say Congratulations properly!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx