Monday 8 April 2013

More Distress Paints and Tim Holtz

I am still practicing my Distress Paints background making skills...

The background for this tag was made using DPs "broken china" and "frayed burlap" together with some "White Linen" Dylusions ink spray.


I also used my new Sizzlits film strip and tickets die and my newly bought Tim Holtz "Ultimate Grunge" texture stamps. The umbrelly man was stamped using embossing ink and heat embossed with Ranger "rust" embossing powder. Some of the textures and the saying were heat embossed using white embossing powder.





Tickets and film strip were sewn to the tag instead of glued. Done.


I enter Simon Says Stamp 's "Birthday" challenge with this tag.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs,

die amelie x

12 comments:

  1. na das sieht ja wieder mal genial aus Claudis...
    Mein Liebling neben der Himmelsleiter- tag!

    You made my day !

    liebe Grüße mit Sonnenschein aus dem imm noch verschmeitem Waldviertel...
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic tag Claudia love the addition of the tickets and film strip!
    Together with the lovely umbrella man it makes me think of Charlie Chaplin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia...Love your tag! The distress paints with the Dylusions white spray over them really looks amazing. I also love the filmstrip die cut running up the side. Very cool and I love the contrast of the brown against the blue. All of the random stamping on the background is equally as cool. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog as well. :) I totally respect your art and so having such a nice comment from you means alot. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little bit of stitching adds an interesting touch. Love that color palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht echt klasse aus!!!! Vor allem auch links mit der Filmrolle!!!! Toll!!!!

    LG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein geniales Tag ist das geworden, liebe Claudia.

    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous tag. You have used so many of my favourite things and combined them so beautifully. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mix of colours, the embossing and the sewing on this! Gorgeous, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and textures and the stitching is really the icing on the cake! Wonderful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh das ist ja so genial - absolut toll gestaltet!!!!
    LG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like Astrid, my head went straight to Charlie Chaplin - and I love the Broken China and Frayed Burlap together, especially with those white accents - great tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag, Claudia! Love the umbrella man dancing in the rain! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx